Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Sebastion Bach = Holy crap did this make me laugh

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Sandy-Hazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    1,156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw something about this on Blabbermouth.

    This is beyond embarrassing, yet hilarious at the same time

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=pxOq2j7KRk8

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SJ_Skyline's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    580
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cheese-tastic! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member chrisdamien's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2005
    Posts
    572
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Excellent!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member alii_69's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2003
    Posts
    427
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    hahahaha.. tha's awesome... i wonder if he actually had a role in the show or if they just happened to be filming at one of his gigs.... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member JaimzRiot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2005
    Posts
    117
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *groan* just where has his career gone?
    James

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by alidamnit:
    hahahaha.. tha's awesome... i wonder if he actually had a role in the show or if they just happened to be filming at one of his gigs.... [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="4" face="Arial">I'm pretty sure he has more than one appearance on the show.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member deviantdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I thought it was kind of cool.

    D.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member glamfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2003
    Posts
    965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think he's kind of a regular on that show. I don't watch it, but I'm pretty sure I've read that he is a regular...and I do remember once while flipping through the channels that I saw him in some restaurant scene (not singing)

  9. #9
    Inactive Member sinnmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2004
    Posts
    141
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    He's not like a regular every week sorta regular... but he's on fairly often for at least the past 2 or 3 seasons. I think it's great. I watch that show religiously. And scream for the hubby to come in the room and watch whenever I see him... but he misses it everytime. That's how long he's on. Now normally he's not the singer - he's the guitarist. The guy walking through the party is the normal singer. There were episodes where he's concerned with finishing up practice on time so he could pick up his son. And the one where they had their first gig and he was making out with his fluff chick wife in the club surrounded by modern looking 20-somethings. Ok... I did say I watched the show religiously.

    <font color="#FF0099" size="1">[ March 09, 2006 01:58 PM: Message edited by: sinnmin ]</font>

  10. #10
    Inactive Member chrisdamien's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2005
    Posts
    572
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    He is a regular and doing quite a good job there too, I think. It's not really rock'n'roll, but who cares... the guy is making a living.

    I laughed my ass of at this clip though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •